I can give you a beautiful website, as other web designers may be able to do.
But what sets me apart is that I can use my extensive business and marketing background to make sure your site will bring maximum results — more leads, sales, and profits for you.
My Business & Marketing Expertise Can Benefit You
AFFORDABLE WEB SERVICES
When you work with me you’ll get unquestionable cost savings compared to most other web designers and agencies.
I primarily serve entrepreneurs, small businesses, and non-profits, so I completely appreciate your need to conserve resources.
My rates are just a fraction of what most designers charge.
Custom Web Design
I support entrepreneurs and small businesses.
You can feel good about your website being taken care of.
Get experienced-based marketing and business advice you can’t get from most web designers.
“You are really amazing. Thank you. Wow, you were the perfect fit to do my website for me. Your infinite flexibility with all of my “not sures,” your sense of color and design, and your openness to trying new things. I am overwhelmed by your professionalism. Thank you!”
“Don, seriously — you have outdone yourself. This is more than I could have ever imagined. I was worried about the color choices when we talked by phone, but they are beautiful and so warm and inviting. Stunning. I mean just stunning. I’m just very thankful! You are incredible!”
“Wow Don — you have done an outstanding creation for me! Not just a website, but a true work of art. You brought enormous creativity, clear business-like communication, and sound knowledge to my unique project. We are so happy. Your work is just beautiful.”
“I have worked with Don over the last 6 months developing my site. Don has taken my needs and some of the complexities of our site and simplified it into a beautiful easy to follow website. His easy demeanor, experience and willingness to make changes on the run have been very impressive. I would highly recommend Don as an extraordinary website designer. Thanks Don!”
“I struggled for about a year to design my own website, which has complex marketing, technical, and esthetic features. I wish I’d met Don sooner—he’s a master in all of these website considerations. I love the highly functional website he created for me—and more important, so do my clients!”
“When I needed a second website, I immediately called Don. Why? Because the first website he did for me was beautiful, easy to navigate, and on-time. The non-profit that I organized the first site for just loves it. I became their “Golden Boy” because of Don’s sense of beauty and hard work. And he is easy to work with. Isn’t that great? Of course I called Don for my next website.”
Some of My Recent Work
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it going to cost?
- A domain name if you don’t already have one. They’re usually $10 or $15 per year.
- A hosting service to host your website once it’s finished. Good, high-quality hosting, which I insist on, usually costs around $10 to $29 per month. I buy hosting packages in bulk and offer it to my clients at cost — just $10 per month.
- I offer an extremely low cost service of updating all of the software that I’ve used when building your site.Besides the core software, on average I use about 10 to 20 plugins (add-on software tools) in order to build your site and make it functional. All of these software tools are revised by their authors periodically, and so must be updated since they are still in use as your site continues to do its job. It’s a very real security threat to leave your site go without updates since many hackers try to get in via outdated software gaps. I will also monitor any attempted threats in order to protect your site from all other forms of intrusion. If you use my hosting plan and malware has destroyed your site, it will be fixed at NO CHARGE. I will also make redundant backups of your site as an extra precautionary measure and store them securely in the cloud or on my local servers. So you will end up with 3 back-up copies in different places at all times. This service is only $5 per month when purchased in conjunction with my hosting plans.
- There may be other costs for special software (plugins) that are required to build or run your site, but that’s unlikely. If needed, these plugins usually cost around $30.
- If you choose to, you can take advantage of an array of optional services, e.g. SEO, digital marketing consulting, or WordPress coaching — that I charge extra for.
How long will it take?
You need to write and pull together your content, which takes more time than most people realize, especially if this is your first website. And I need to manage my time effectively, which is usually allocated to 3 or 4 other clients at any given time. We can talk about your deadlines and my workload as we begin the process.
By way of example, some sites I’ve done took 3 weeks, and some have taken 6 months. A lot depends on the size of the project, and how fast you supply the content to me.
Can I make changes to the website once it's done?
If you don’t want the hassle of learning and updating things on your own, I offer low-cost maintenance and support packages.
I’ll never leave you stranded as long as you are my client. You can call me with most questions or purchase a support package.
What are your terms of payment?
If you decide you want me to work on a fixed price basis (very rare), then I would require you to pay 1/3 down, 1/3 upon 60% completion, and 1/3 upon final completion.
All invoices are due upon receipt. I accept cash, checks, credit cards, and Paypal.
Will you help me with the content of my website?
I can advise you on current trends in writing for the web to help ensure that your content gets read by your site visitors. And I always layout your content to make your site “user friendly” and very readable.
Can you help me find photos?
I have a knack for finding the best photos that help convey your message. And over the years I have developed many sources to go to when searching for photos.
WANT TO GET STARTED?
Just share with me a little about your vision, goals, and challenges and you’ll get:
1) A free one-hour consultation on any of your current challenges.
2) A free one-hour planning session around the structure and purpose of your new website.
3) Four free half-hour photo searches. (If applicable.)
I’m excited to learn more about you and your business!
More Happy Clients
“I am really happy with the website Don made for me. He knows his work and produces it quickly and effectively. I just sat with him once and he knew just what I wanted. He also advised me of a scope that gave my new website a more professional look. It’s easy to use, has features to keep the viewers attention, and has given me the results I was looking for in my business. Thanks Don, I have recommended your work again and again.”
“Don Lisefski did a wonderful job of designing my website. His creative ideas, attention to detail and fabulous graphics have certainly produced a beautiful outcome. I am so impressed with his innovations and updates, which present my skills and services extremely well. I am very proud of my site and happy to recommend Don’s work to everyone I know.”
“I would highly recommend working with Don to build a custom website. I had been meaning to build my own website for years but never found the time to do it. I am so glad that I found Don — he works quickly, is easy to communicate with, and built a much better site than I could have ever done on my own. The website looks great!! Thank you, Don!”
Request an Estimate
We start with a simple phone call to determine if we’re a good fit for each other. I can provide you with a cost estimate once I get a clear idea of your needs and desires. If we’re both interested in moving forward we can discuss the next steps. That’s it. No pressure.
I respect your privacy and will never share your information.